"Hey whats wrong with your hair-you don't wear it down anymore?
Or Can I touch your Dreadlocks?
"Believe it or not, to this type of reaction people who have matted clumps of tangled hair knots or dreadlocks confront each other on a daily basis?
Probably the easiest way to deal with this is to get used to it. People are curious and that is one reason why many people will approach you asking you the same question almost all the time.
This can happen to you both at school, in the city, at concerts, at family celebrations, simply everywhere and around the world. It is not sure why all people want to touch your dreadlocks. But it is a fact anyway.
When the hair is matted, entangled, knotted, or clumped together too much it is never considered as an option to untangle it without using conditioner or scissors. The first solution that most consider is to wet the hair immediately and use conditioner or cut!
Sometimes illness, depression, wearing braids, extensions, dreadlocks, curls, or curls in the hair for long periods of time (more than 4 weeks) can cause the roots to begin to tangle or become entangled by the accumulated fat and dust. After the change of hairstyle, most women assume that it is enough to wash your hair with shampoo. When they do the hair is compacted forming a large tangle, knots, or bushes.
Sometimes the hair can also become entangled by depression, illness, prolonged hospitalization, or the use of hair products that mix well with certain hair textures. No matter what the cause of very tangled hair, the best thing to do is untangle it before washing it with shampoo.
Products to untangle the hair as the TAKEDOWN REMOVER DETANGLER CREAM act quickly softening the hair, in this way, if the hair is very dry, it moisturizes before beginning to untangle the knots. Detangle dry hair requires patience, because if it cannot break easily.
NEVER WASH YOUR HAIR ENRICHED WITH SHAMPOO ... IT WILL BE WORSE.
This results in knots, tangles, and clumps of tangled hair.
Things you will need
* Detangling Cream TAKE DOWN Remover
* A wide-tooth comb / Tail comb (with the metal tip)
* Much patience!
- Do not get your hair wet, this will cause more tangles and breaks. First, REMOVE the hair with the Takedown Detangling Cream and massage deeply.
- Next, apply more Takedown Detangling Cream to your hair as you normally would with conditioner and make sure your hair is completely saturated.
- Use the tail comb to undo the knots and at the same time use the fingers to untangle. This will prevent the hair from breaking. The use of taking Down Detangling Cream prevents hair from drying out, but you should NEVER wet your hair or wash it with shampoo until your hair is completely free of tangles.
- When all sections are unraveled, braid the sections you want (if desired), then rinse with the Takedown Detangling Cream, and finally wash with Takedown shampoo and warm or hot water.
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Lanolin, Peanut Oil, jojoba oil, Beeswax ( Cera Alba) Borax, Parthenon (Pro-Vitamin B5), Vitamin E, Silk Protein, Mehtyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben.
Does not contain artificial dyes or fragrances